This city can be called the resort capital of Montenegro. It is the sandy and small-pebble beaches of Budva that attract the vast majority of tourists. This is why it is very crowded during the season. Budva is located on the Adriatic coast, in the heart of the Montenegrin coast, where almost 11 thousand people live. Buy property in Budva today is available to everyone prices for real estate in Budva start from 20 000 euros and housing will be located by the sea.
Spending time in Budva is not just a beach holiday. There are museums of archeology and Ethnography, various festivals are held here (the largest one is the Grad Theater), and once Madonna performed a concert.
In the Old town, the architectural sights of Budva are concentrated-the Church of St. John, the Church of St. Mary, the Church of the Holy Trinity. The surroundings of Budva-Becici, Rafailovici, Petrovac - are also popular with tourists. And the island-hotel Sveti Stefan was chosen by world celebrities, who can sometimes be found here.
Why buy property in Budva?
Budva is connected to other cities mainly by roads. The nearest airports are Podgorica and Tivat.
• - Virtually no crime
* - Goodwill of the local population, especially to Russians
* - Peaceful coexistence of the main religion – Orthodoxy with other religions
* - Visa-free regime for Russians
* - Language proximity
• - Airport on the coast at 25 km and 2 h 45 min travel time by plane to Moscow
* - Convenient geographical location: to Italy 200 km (night on the ferry or day on the yacht), to Dubrovnik (Croatia) 40 km.
Recreation and entertainment:
* - Yachts, boats, boat trips and fishing
• - Delicious and varied cuisine
* - Ski resorts 180km from the coast
* - Eco-tourism and rafting
• - A variety of tours